The Basics of SEO
Before the internet people found businesses in places like phone books, TV advertising and billboards. Do some of these methods still work? Yes!
However now people look online for answers to problems and you have to keep the search engines happy if you want a consistent flow of visitors. Event if you run an offline business, you need people to find your online efforts.
So what are the two important factors to help search engines find your content: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Keywords and Keyword Phrases. In the early days you could just repeat a keyword over and over but now algorithms have changed.
So we’ve created the following course that upon completion, will give you an understanding of:
- How search engines work
- Why they choose one page over another
- Why optimization is necessary
- Current ranking factors
- How to design your content
- How to structure your content for people and search engines
- What keywords are and how to choose the most relevant
- What role keywords play
- How to perform keyword research
- The right way to add keywords to your content
- The importance of ongoing testing and monitoring
- How to measure and track efforts
Make sure your business is found online!
This course comes with an Ebook, Course Workbook and Publishing Checklist.